MUSIC PRODUCTION COURSE DESCRIPTION
Enroll for our music production and audio engineering course and learn to make beats, record songs, mixing and mastering.
At the end of the program you will be able to produce songs on any DAWs (production software) such as FL studio, Cubase, Reason, Sony Acid and Logic Pro.
learn to use editing and mastering software such as SoundForge and Izotope Ozone.
Acquire knowledge on how to setup home or commercial recording studios for their personal or public use.
- Windows PC/laptop.
- Portable Usb Condenser Microphones.
- Nanokeys & Nanopads Midi controllers for PC/Ipads.
- DAWs: FL STUDIO, CUBASE,REASON, SONY ACID.
- Ozone Mastering Guide.
- Studio grade headphones.
What is the target audience?
- This course is intended for anyone interested in learning music production and audio engineering.
- This course is aimed at beginners, so no previous experience is necessary
Benefits Our Music Production Master Class
- Free production and recording sessions all through the duration of the training
- guidelines and resources needed to setup your own recording studio
- life time ment0rship and access to our recording studio facility
- free music producer website for you
- upload and sell your beats on our platinum www.airbit.com account and earn thousands selling beats.
At the end of this course, student will be able to produce songs professionally , be able to setup recording studios and operate audio equipment’s effectively
Module 1: The Novice
- what is music production
- music production steps.
Sound & Its Characteristics
- What is sound
- behavior of Sound waves ( reflection, absorption, interference)
- characteristics of sound ( pitch, loudness, timbre, dynamics)
- Audio signals (analog & Digital signals)
Setting up your recording studio
- Setting your studio goals
- Budget planning
- Location Planning
- Acquiring the right equipments ( microphones, midi & audio equipments, mixers, signal processors)
- connecting your studio equipments( Analog & digital connectors)
- understanding your signal chain.
- Basic Soundproofing & acoustic treatment
Module 2: The Music Producer
- Introduction to DAWs
- Components of DAWs
- Introduction to FL studio
- Introduction to Pro-toolz
- Introduction to Sony Acid
- Introduction To Cubase
- Capturing Midi
- Midi editing
- Creating your first instrumentation.
- Creating your first Arrangement
- Automation & creating events.
Audio Recording & Live instrumentation.
- Understanding microphone placements
- Capturing Audio
- Multitracking & audio recording techniques
- Audio editing
Module 3: The Mixing Engineer
- We train the you on how to mix and master songs or any audio project. We introduce you to basic mixing techniques, frequencies, mastering tools such as limiters, exciters, equalizers, multiband compressors. We also explain basic audio formats such as MP3, WAV, OGG, e.t.c.
- The mixing console (Framework, signal chain)
- signal Processors, Insert Fx, FX send and returns
- Equalizers, types, parametric eqs, Bandwith, spectrum analysis and frequency Matching
- Dynamic Processors, Types,threshold, ratio, Gain
- Compressors, peak and average signal analysis. determining threshold level and ratio
- Noise Gates, noise floor analysis, De-essers
- Limiters and Expanders
- Effects Processors, Reverbs, Delays, Pitch Correction(autotune)
- Creating your first mix
Introduction to Mastering.
- Mastering processors, Introduction to Izotope Ozone
- Multi band Compressors
- Exciters and volume maximizers
- Exporting your Project, audio types and conversion rates