Mixing and Mastering for Beginners.
In this lesson you will learn how to mix and master songs or any audio project.
We introduce you to basic mixing techniques, frequencies, mastering tools such as limiters, exciters, equalizers, multiband compressors. We also explain basic audio formats such as MP3, WAV, OGG, e.t.c.
Introduction to Mixing
- The mixing console (Framework, signal chain)
- signal Processors, Insert Fx, FX send and returns
- Equalizers, types, parametric eqs, Bandwith, spectrum analysis and frequency Matching
- Dynamic Processors, Types,threshold, ratio, Gain
- Compressors, peak and average signal analysis. determining threshold level and ratio
- Noise Gates, noise floor analysis, De-essers
- Limiters and Expanders
- Effects Processors, Reverbs, Delays, Pitch Correction(autotune)
- The Art behind how to mix and master
- Creating your first mix
Introduction to Mastering.
- Mastering processors, Introduction to Izotope Ozone
- Multi band Compressors
- Exciters and volume maximizers
- Exporting your Project, audio types and conversion rates
this Mixing and mastering beginners course is ideal for both beginners and intermediate producers.
This Lesson module is available on our Music production master Class and our online Music production Class