Online Mixing and Mastering Course Description
Enroll for our Online Mixing and Mastering Course Today
Getting your mix to sound great is an art, done in the right acoustic environment, with right tools and technique, mixing and mastering is the final step to making your audio projects sound really great.
In this Course we will be using a song project to understand the art and principle behind creating a great mix.
We teach you basic and advanced mixing techniques, frequencies, mastering tools such as limiters, exciters, equalizers, compressors. and understanding the right acoustic space perfect for mixing.
- Windows PC/laptop.
- DAWs: FL STUDIO, SONY SOUNDFORGE.
- Studio grade headphones.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is intended for anyone interested in learning how to mix and master audio projects.
- This course is aimed at Producers with experience on DAWs and audio equipments.
At the end of this course, student will be able to mix songs or any audio project.
- Tuesdays/Thursdays Weekday classes
- Saturday/Sunday Weekend classes
- Students have the option to choose preferred training day
Classes are Held Online on Microsoft Teams on scheduled days, each student can check in online on these days and request a video meeting with instructor.
Students that have no Production experience should please enroll for our Music Production Master Class Instead.
This Course is also available on Udemy for direct download please visit https://www.udemy.com/course/art-of-mixing-music-in-simple-steps
Benefits Of Online digital Mixing and Mastering course:
- Stay up to date with latest Mixing and Mastering tools and techniques
- Unlimited access to our recording facility and mixing space
- One year free mentorship
- Apply your knowledge on Music, Films, documentaries, Radio Commercials and Jingles